ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

CC Setup - question about it and Paypal

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/04/14 06:23 PM Views: 714 Replies: 5
Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 6:23 PM

We want to use credit cards and Paypal for our reunion.

The credit card setup was easy, but our financial person had a question: we received two deposits in the account, but the balance decreased by $.20. She expected the balance to increase with the deposits or to see offsetting entries. Is this result normal?

Also, we want to use Paypal as a payment method for our reunion. How do we do that?

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 6:40 PM - Response #1

No it's not normal. If the deposit was for 20 cents then your account should have increased by that much. I can't see your account of course, but the 20 cent deposit is real money, thus it should be added to whatever your bank balance is.

I can enable PayPal on the current Reunion Planner, but let me ask you this: Can you possibly wait to start this until 10 days from now? Although the current Reunion Planner works just fine, the new Event Planner launching in 10 days is vastly improved.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 6:55 PM - Response #2

No problem waiting until after the new Event Planner is available. Thanks for the quick response.

Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 1:29 PM - Response #3

Brad, HELP! I set up the PayPal accounts last Friday, March 14 and on Monday March 17 I received the two deposit validation amounts from our treasure and entered them directly into PayPal (forgetting that you also had a deposit validation section in the Reunion Planner).

So now today I'm setting up our reunion events and saw that ClassCreator is asking for the two deposit validation amounts again. I entered in the $0.19 and $0.20 deposits and got the following (attached image) error message!!!

"Verification amounts do not match those on record. 1 chance remaining."

I don't want to try again and screw anything up. What do I need to do to fix this? Please advise. Thank you very much.
------------------------------

UPDATE - I saw "please call xxx-xxx-xxxxx" message on my Reunion Planner. I spoke to Scott and its all cleared up. The problem above had nothing to do with PayPal, it concerns the Credit Card validation and I got the two confused. Sorry for the alert but we're all good now. Thank you. Very Happy

Edited 03/20/14 2:17 PM
Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 4:10 PM - Response #4

Hi,

Would you turn on Paypal for our website?

Thanks,

Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 5:00 PM - Response #5

Bernie,

$0.19 and $0.20 are wrong (as you already know)
2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in 387 on 03/14/14 06:44 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 03/24/14. Requests made after 3:00 PM EST add one day to the process.
Wait until after 3/24 and get back with us.

Jerry, OK, I did it.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.