ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How can I put the pie chart in Statatics on my home page?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/20/13 03:42 PM Views: 959 Replies: 7
Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I managed to get the Visitor counter on our home page, but can not find any directions for putting the pie chart of #of classmates participating on the homepage. I know I have seen it on other class sites I have visited. Where are the directions?

Thanks for any help anyone can give! Smile Beverly

Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 4:12 PM - Response #1

Edit site pages, edit home page, look for this line in the right side modules area

Active Classmates      

And then activate it.

Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM - Response #2

Thanks! I just knew it was simple, and that I had just not "discovered" it! There is so much available with ClassCreator, I'm overwhelmed at times but really enjoy the challenge. I love the administrator forums and spend a lot of time reading and reviewing other's sites. Thanks for your quick response. On Saturday, no less! Smile Beverly

Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 12:17 PM - Response #3

You are welcome.

Monday, April 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM - Response #4

What's the trick for getting the Visitor counter onto the home page? I see a number 521 but you're not doing that by hand, are you?

Friday, April 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM - Response #5

I check the statistics at the first of each month and then just manually add the amount of visitors to the home page with the date. Is there an easier way?

Friday, April 26, 2013 at 11:43 AM - Response #6

Mary - I will look into this.

Friday, April 26, 2013 at 1:05 PM - Response #7

Mary - you can add $homepage_hits$ to your source and you will see the number as reflected on the stats page. You can use the text/font formatting options to change the look of your number as well.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.