ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

New announcement

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/14/11 09:55 AM Views: 929 Replies: 7
Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 9:55 AM

I have not had this problem before but this is a long announcement that the classmate wanted to put up and she got such a good response from Facebook, I decided to do this.

It's the announcement from "Wilma Marker Martenka" and when I tried to "approve" it (which I do) it blew out the page. I don't get why this announcement would be any different from my others, except that it is longer.

Would someone just take a look and see if there is some small thing I am overlooking? I have never had one single problem with any other announcement, with or without pictures added, even.

Thank you,
Denise

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 10:44 AM - Response #1

we are looking into the WHITE SPACE issue. It seems that the THIS DAY IN HISTORY right-side module is too wide.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 10:48 AM - Response #2

AHHH! That has happened before (I have noticed from others' posts, not to me!) Here I was thinking maybe she copied it from Word and I needed to manipulate into Word Pad or something else. I shall wait and see!

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM - Response #3

or you can just disable the THIS DAY IN HISTORY module and see if that fixes the issue.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 10:57 AM - Response #4

Can I do it for the day and reenable for another day? I do like that feature overall!

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM - Response #5

Yes, it is supplied by a 3rd party vendor, so it should be fixed tomorrow automatically if you can live with it today. Or you can disable it for today and then enable it again tomorrow.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 11:03 AM - Response #6

That is what I will do Kyle. Thanks for the reminder. Here I am scratching my head about this and I do remember that information! No worries though, with the reunion less than 30 days away, I am most certainly on EVERY DAY....so I will keep an eye on it!

I know my classmate wanted to see her announcement! (probably more than the other thing!)

You guys and girls are wonderful!

Denise

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 11:34 AM - Response #7

I tried to modify your announcement until it was down to just the text of the announcement and when it still wouldn't fit, I figured it must be something else.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.