ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Registering

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/27/09 10:42 PM Views: 2062 Replies: 2
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Hi Brad,
We are relatively new to Class Creator. How do we know as administrators who has already registered? I'm sure I must be missing something. Should there be something by their name and asterik or some way of keeping track of them.

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 11:00 PM - Response #1

Any Classmates who register will have an "attending reunion" icon next to their names on your Classmate Profiles page. For a specific list including all registration info:

1) Click your Reunion Planner link
2) Click the icon under your Attendees column to enter Attendee Management mode

There are various reports and other things there now too, dive in and give it a whirl.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 11:13 PM - Response #2

Diane Michiels wrote:

Hi Brad,
We are relatively new to Class Creator. How do we know as administrators who has already registered? I'm sure I must be missing something. Should there be something by their name and asterik or some way of keeping track of them.

Thanks in advance.

When you talk about "already registered", are you talking about who has signed up on the website? Or are you talking about a reunion?

Since you have a Multi-Year site, and when you click on Classmate Profiles (Student Profiles on your site), all it shows is the years. It would be helpful if next to each year shown, it also showed how many classmates were there, but it doesn't. If you click on a year, then you can view those classmates with profile information (they will have a check mark next to their name "Contains profile information")

One way you can figure out who has signed up on your website is to EXPORT THE CLASS LIST. To do this, go to Manage Classmates and then Download Classmates. This will open up a spreadsheet. you can sort the spreadsheet by "Last Login" and it will tell you who has logged in to your website before (I got 42 listed). You could also sort on "Last Updated" (I get 60 for this sort - probably because an admin has entered stuff for a non-computer using classmate)

Hope this helps you.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.