ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Introduction

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/06/08 12:53 PM Views: 1356 Replies: 3
Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 12:53 PM

For my introduction I'd like to quote a line from Robert Fulghum. " Wisdom was not at the top of the graduate school mountain but there in the sandbox at nursery school..." The forum is a great place to ask questions, get answers, share ideas ( without being judgemental) and exchange tools that work.
I break bread not with pilgrims but they view the computer like it's climbing Mt. Everest. Well, maybe it's why I did it. Now I ask how do I populate the site Ive created?
Thelma a.k.a. Labyrinth

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 10:02 PM - Response #1

I have to tell you that this site has far exceeded whatever expectations I had. I have been so impressed with the people who have joined that I thought did not have email. I created post cards and sent them out to the ones I did not have email addresses for. I sent emails to the ones I knew of and the response has been terrific. I have seen some sites that advertised in the local papers as well. There has been a lot of interacting on-line and word of mouth in town and at the grocery store. I wish you the best. By the way, I love the quotation.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 10:46 PM - Response #2

Postcards/notecards/ad in the paper it will be!!!
Thanks.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 10:56 PM - Response #3

I used Avery 8387 post cards. I copied a logo from the school web site to use for the front of the card along with "Come To The Class of 78 Web Site". The back of the card included the URL for the web site. I was quite proud of myself for figuring out how to do it. Good luck.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.