ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Disappearing Music, etc.

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/16/09 01:12 PM Views: 1142 Replies: 2
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 1:12 PM

My Playlist Player has always appeared on my home computer, but not on my work computer. Before today, it has played on either. Also, before today, the YouTube music/video on my Military Service page has been visible and played. Today, I only have the boxes and no music from any of them. I am afraid if I resize and reenter them to this computer, it will mess up what everyone else is seeing. Got any ideas, suggestions?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM - Response #1

Edd,

Do you use the same browser at home and at work? Sometimes different browsers will work differently. For example, FireFox won't play the music until the player is on the screen, so you might have to scroll down to see the player before hearing music.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 6:33 PM - Response #2

Edd Clark wrote:

My Playlist Player has always appeared on my home computer, but not on my work computer. Before today, it has played on either. Also, before today, the YouTube music/video on my Military Service page has been visible and played. Today, I only have the boxes and no music from any of them. I am afraid if I resize and reenter them to this computer, it will mess up what everyone else is seeing. Got any ideas, suggestions?

Maybe your work computer has a FILTERING software installed, so YouTube, FaceBook, Playlist.com (considered social networking sites) are disabled and you just see the blank box where they should be.

Can you go to YouTube.com or Playlist.com on your work computer or is the site restricted? If it is restricted from direct access from the browser, it will also be restricted when trying to access those sites from an embedded object in your webpage.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.