ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

From is showing as no reply at class creator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/19/13 02:42 AM Views: 882 Replies: 8
Friday, July 19, 2013 at 2:42 AM

I am suddenly receiving messages that say they are from noreply at class creator when I am emailing the entire class. One shows up in my admin inbox as from my name, but in my other inbox, the other email, it shows as no reply at class creator. I am worried everyone is receiving it that method rather than from my name. Does anyone else have this problem?

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM - Response #1

Or is there a way to fix this Help people?

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 4:11 PM - Response #2

In your case, they should be showing up as "Cathy Bates Plotnick-Class of 83" as the from name. You likely added noreply@classcreator.net to your contacts list. Check your contacts list to see what is in the Name fields.

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM - Response #3

Yes...but mine says it's coming from Taps!!!

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 10:22 PM - Response #4

Check your email programs ADDRESS BOOK and delete the entry for "noreply@classcreator.net" and that will fix it.

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM - Response #5

Darlene,

Are you saying your email shows that it is coming from TAP - The Administrator's Place?

That would be very strange.

Webmaster Darlene wrote:

Yes...but mine says it's coming from Taps!!!

Friday, July 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM - Response #6

One time when Darlene received an email from TAP, she said add email address to my email address book, so the email program now associates any email from "noreply@classcreator.net" with "TAP". It is really not that strange when you understand what is happening

Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM - Response #7

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

In your case, they should be showing up as "Cathy Bates Plotnick-Class of 83" as the from name. You likely added noreply@classcreator.net to your contacts list. Check your contacts list to see what is in the Name fields.

That is how it displayed in my email associated with the reunion. I have another address as a cc type of thing and that is where it displayed as no reply... Just checked my address book as suggested and removed the address listed.

Thanks for the help!

Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 4:26 PM - Response #8

Got it, Kyle. Thanks!

Kyle Erickson wrote:

One time when Darlene received an email from TAP, she said add email address to my email address book, so the email program now associates any email from "noreply@classcreator.net" with "TAP". It is really not that strange when you understand what is happening

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.