ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Upcoming CC 3.0 list

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/01/11 10:29 PM Views: 1286 Replies: 7
Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Is there a list on what the exact features will be regarding 3.0?
I've seen a lot of posts asking different questions (including from me) and the responses all seem to have..."that will be in the new 3.0 update".
I think it would be a lot easier if we all knew the exact list. I know I still have a lot of questions on what I'd like to see but don't want to ask now if it's eventually going to be in the update.
As you can tell...I am soooooo not a patient person and I want it now!!!!! LOL! Laughing

Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 10:47 PM - Response #1

This was posted by Brad in April. As you can tell, we are still working on it.

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages....4ED-AEEDB45A7CFFB233

Here is a summary:
There's more than this in total but here's a list of the new features that comprise Class Creator 3.0:

1) Notify Me (significant and expanded replacement for the Profile Subscriptions feature. (Already done.)
2) All current designs redone in CSS and slightly wider and centerable on screen (Already done.)
3) 3 new designs (Already done.)
4) Brand new significantly improved page editor (Now underway.)
5) Unlimited pages (Now underway.)
6) Flyouts and Dropdowns for level 2 and beyond links (Now underway.)
7) Ability to rename and reorder all links including default links (Now underway.)

That's the main new features upcoming. The main delay right now is the later half of the list has to be complete before most of the top half can be released.

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 12:57 PM - Response #2

Yeah I remember seeing that list but seemed like there were a couple of other things that were to be done based on various posts.

Well if you all ever decide to do a 3.1 update...I'd like a "Donate" button that doesn't have to use paypal but can use Class Creator in hopes to help pay for the websites. That way the money can just be automatically transferred to you without having to wait for checks to be mailed or deposited in an account. Just saying...lol

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM - Response #3

Hello Kevin -

Are the 3 new designs in the professional category? Or are they only available to those who upgraded from our current membership status? I thought there were 6 pro and 6 themed before and I don't see any additional designs.

Glenn Ellen

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 4:11 PM - Response #4

Who's Kevin? Anyway, all I know is what Brad has posted in the past. I am just a contractor-admin and have the same information that all other admins have.

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 5:48 PM - Response #5

Kyle - My deepest apologies for getting your first name wrong. How rude!!!! I think I'll just go sit in the corner and get through my embarrassment. Then I'll read the link you gave us to see what I missed.

Glenn Ellen

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:48 PM - Response #6

I was just joking. Apology accepted. It wasn't rude at all and no offense was taken.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the new designs except that they will be wider.

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 11:03 PM - Response #7

Kevin, Keith... Kyle, that's right... it's Kyle.

Glenn, You are not the first one to forget his name before you begin typing. Last week, I think I read Keith. Wink

Kyle is a good sport. The other two... I'm not sure. LOL Kidding!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.