ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory Problem

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/29/11 07:25 AM Views: 1137 Replies: 1
Friday, July 29, 2011 at 7:25 AM

I'm trying to post a classmate who had passed away. I receive a notice at the bottom of the page when I save that the posting will be sent to the administrator and that the classmate will appear shortly in the In Memory section. I received the email with the information but it does not appear on the website. I did this work last evening at around 8pm. Why isn't the name Richard Ramko appearing on the In Memory page?
Judy

Friday, July 29, 2011 at 7:59 AM - Response #1

Judith,

That In Memory CONTACT US form is not for the admin to enter the information. It is only for the classmates to tell the admin of the death of a classmate.

The admin then uses that information to add the classmate to the In Memory page. It isn't automatic because sometimes classmates have bad information or want to play a practical joke and say someone is dead and they really aren't dead.

The admin goes to Edit Site Pages, Edit In Memory, then scroll down past the content window and choose the classmate in the drop-down list. Then click the ADD CLASSMATE button. After the classmate is added, click the EDIT next to the classmate and add any obituary information, photos, military service, etc.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.