ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Alum Missing Password...

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/03/12 11:43 PM Views: 1091 Replies: 3
Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Hello,

What is the standard procedure when alum lose their password and can't log onto the site?

Thanks,

Mike

Edited 03/03/12 11:43 PM
Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM - Response #1

Go to Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, DETAILS for the classmate. Make sure they are using the PRIMARY E-MAIL ADDRESS and not any of the alternate e-mail addresses. Copy the Primary E-mail address.

Log out. Go to the home page, in the top-right corner of the screen should be the LOGIN box. Click "Forgot Password" and then paste in their e-mail address and submit the form.

Edited 03/04/12 8:17 AM
Friday, March 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM - Response #2

Hi again. I have followed all of the steps listed in the FAQ regarding when classmates forget password. The interesting thing I see is that when I go in the Enter/Edit Details for the classmate, there is no PASSWORD field. I entered her primary email address hoping that the PASSWORD field would then be displayed, but it did not. Where and How would I enter this classmate's password?

Friday, March 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM - Response #3

If on the Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, the LAST LOGIN column is blank, then the classmate has never signed on. Tell them to click on their name that can be found on the Classmate Profiles page. This will start the Classmate Wizard so they can enter their e-mail and password.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.