ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Making uploaded photos larger

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/02/09 10:05 AM Views: 2218 Replies: 6
Friday, January 2, 2009 at 10:05 AM

I have uploaded two "Prior Reunion Photos" to my site, but what I would like to know is if there is a way to make them bigger. The image that was emailed to me was quite large, but when I uploaded it, it appears much smaller. Is there anything I can do to make it larger?

Thanks!
Betsy

Friday, January 2, 2009 at 10:13 AM - Response #1

is it a slide show? I made a slide out of mine and they are pretty visible

Friday, January 2, 2009 at 10:16 AM - Response #2

No, it's not a slide show. I never thought of that. They are large group photos taken at prior reunions, but you can't really see any of the faces clearly.

Friday, January 2, 2009 at 11:10 AM - Response #3

try the slide show and see if it works.
www.slide.com

Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 12:14 AM - Response #4

I think this thread will help you:

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?messageid=B582B977-DB06-F708-08C75B348F3BF349#B582B977-DB06-F708-08C75B348F3BF349

Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 1:07 AM - Response #5

Call me computer illiterate but these instructions don't make sense to me. I'm challenged by just uploading photos. Maybe I'll take another look at it this weekend and play around with it. I get so frustrated when instructions don't make sense to me Sad

Thanks,
Betsy

Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 2:07 AM - Response #6

You can do it Betsy. It's really not so hard. Let's take it in steps. First, I want you to upload your large photo to the server.

1) Go into edit mode for any page
2) Click the chain link icon (NOT the yellow image icon)
3) Click the Upload tab
4) Upload your image and copy the resulting path to the image

Then come back to this forum and paste the link to your large image. You can do that, give it a whirl. Actually doing that is the hardest part. Once you've done this the rest of the steps are easy. But first let's just get your big image up there. Let me know when you've accomplished that.

Edited 01/02/09 2:11 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.