ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Edit Site Page-Blank Screen

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/27/10 11:52 AM Views: 1031 Replies: 4
Monday, December 27, 2010 at 11:52 AM
Editsitepage.docx

I am trying to edit pages on our website, when I click on Edit Site Page all I get is a blank screen. I have updated Java and have turned off IM based on other answers I saw on this help site. I still get a blank screen. Please Help! I have attached a print screen to show you.

Monday, December 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM - Response #1

I still see the IM in the lower right of your screen. Please go to your Edit Profile page and turn that off and click the save changes button. Also, what is your OS and Browser version? Do you have Firefox available to see if all works okay in that browser?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 11:03 PM - Response #2

I have a classmate with the same problem. He cannot edit his profile because there is nothing there. How does he turn off the IM if the page is blank. He is also a guest member of another SFA website through Class Creator and he has the same problem. Here is his profile information;www.stephenfaustin-59.com/class_profile.cfm?member_id=1762642

I hope you can help. He gave me on his log in information and I can edit his profile.

Esther

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 11:13 AM - Response #3

As the admin, you can do this for him by going to Manage Classmates > Enter/Edit Classmates > Profile next to their name... scroll to the bottom and look for the checkbox for IM. Turning this off will allow them to use all the pages. However, going back to my previous answer, if they can use Firefox, that should work for them just fine and you will not need to disable IM.

Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 8:20 AM - Response #4

Scott,
Of course, I knew that but this 70 year old brain doesn't always remember little details like that. I fixed the problem on my website, I will send an email to Roberta for the "61 website.
Thanks for your help. Have a wonderful day.
Esther

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.