ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

"grandfathered" site--statics

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/11/09 06:03 PM Views: 1320 Replies: 3
Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 6:03 PM

In the "old" site does the pie chart of the statistics of active and inactive classmates consider deceased classmates in the number? If so how?

Also...does the official registration tally any where? Or is that just in the Reunion II? I want tabulate the list not the total number of attendees.

Thanks, K

Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM - Response #1

1) The Active Classmates pie chart does not include deceased Classmates. Since those Classmates cannot possibly join the site we chose to only include living Classmates in the active/inactive count.

2) The initial Reunion Planner tallied a few basic things, such as total number of Attendees as you've pointed out. But it won't ever have the more robuts reporting and exporting abilities of Reunion Planner II that we are developing now. Basically, what you see on the original Reunion Planner is what you get.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 9:12 PM - Response #2

OK...There are 257 in my class list and 28 people are listed as deceased. So how does 144 active and 113 inactive add up.? So does this mean that there are 28 deceased and 85 not registered? So are deceased people part of the pie chart? The numbers don't match my numbers. K

Edited 04/14/09 9:26 PM
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM - Response #3

There are not 257 Classmates in your class, there are 285. Smile

Edited 04/14/09 9:51 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.