ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Embed Video in Photo Gallery

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/13/15 04:12 PM Views: 1106 Replies: 8
Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 4:12 PM

We just had our 45 year class reunion and took several videos this time. Can you embed videos in the photo gallery section? Don't really want to go through Facebook since they are so short.

Thanks!!
Debbie

Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 4:30 PM - Response #1

Hi Debbie,

There is an page editor at the top of each gallery in Gallery Creator. Just select the Edit option under any Gallery and scroll past the gallery settings to the editor and you can Embed videos there. You could also create a separate Custom Page under Edit Site Pages called Video Gallery and just post them there.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, August 14, 2015 at 11:10 AM - Response #2

Thank you Jessica!! I like both ideas and will try the second one first. Class Creator is awesome and I do appreciate the great customer service it offers!!

Thanks again and have a great day!!
Debbie Very Happy

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 9:04 PM - Response #3

Jessica,

I'm finally trying to upload my videos. I have everything set up in the Photo Gallery but do not see anything you mentioned here. I created a separate custom page under Edit Site Pages called Video Gallery but don't see any gallery settings.

Help please!!! Confused

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 10:53 PM - Response #4

I think Jessica meant for you to EMBED videos using the Editor.

Upload your videos to Youtube (make videos unlisted) and then copy the embed code you get there. Do this for every video in Source mode (click upper left icon).

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 9:18 AM - Response #5

Can't you upload videos without going through You Tube? I thought Class Creator said you could do this.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 10:37 AM - Response #6

All videos have to be uploaded to Youtube (or some other site) and then put the code on a (any) page using the editor. IOW, it doesn't have to be a gallery page.

The ones in a profile are the same - they come from another location/source, just a bit easier.

You wouldn't want to have videos stored in your file vault since videos take a LOT of space.

Debbie Halcomb wrote:

Can't you upload videos without going through You Tube? I thought Class Creator said you could do this.

Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 8:26 PM - Response #7

Hey..Jack this is off topic
I have racked my brain...and typed til my fingers turned raw and blue.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the falling stuff from snowflakes..I have read and reread until I was blue in the face...is their some other instructions I can follow..I want little tiger heads falling..our logo tiger to be exact.

Thanx in advance..you can pm if you want..or lead me to the right thread. It's been eons since I've done it.

Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 10:58 PM - Response #8

Here's the original topic LINK

Don't be afraid of the demo Wink It's actually pretty simple.

I just tossed in a lot of different things on the same page. You can do multiple text and multiple images, but a single image works too. It automatically generates different sizes depending on the range you give.

Maybe I should make a simple demo too.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.