ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Where oh Where can it be?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/19/09 08:31 PM Views: 1268 Replies: 4
Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Hey Everyone!

I'm having some difficulty pinning down my fabulous classmates on whether they are planning to attend our 10 year reunion or not. I've heard from one classmate who said she knows 20-30 people who are waiting to buy tickets b/c they are worried others will not come. I'm trying to get them excited by telling them initially we had a great number - on the old system, or the old layout, we could see how many were saying they were attending the reunion which was based off the question in the profile generator. I see the question is still asked on the profile generator but I no longer see a box w/the numbers. Is there a place I can go to see how many classmates answered "yes"?

Thanks for any help/direction!
Mandy

Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 9:44 PM - Response #1

It's on your Classmate Profiles page for all to see, right here. You not only have an "attending reunion" icon next to all Classmates coming, you have the exact count listed in the key at the top of the page as well.

Monday, July 20, 2009 at 2:53 AM - Response #2

I understand. I had several people tell me they planned to come. But they would give us anything definite. I figured out why - same reason. So I printed out a list of the peopele who had committed to come and those I thought would be there. It worked.
Also, enlist othe classmates to call, write, email or go face to face with them.
Lara

Monday, July 20, 2009 at 6:21 PM - Response #3

Oh I see. I'm an idiot. You can tell how much I look at that page.. ha

Monday, July 20, 2009 at 7:45 PM - Response #4

Idiots are perfectly welcome here. Wink

Edited 07/20/09 7:45 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.