ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

email regarding survey

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/06/13 02:04 PM Views: 821 Replies: 4
Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM

We just finished our wonderful 50-year reunion weekend. Everything was fantastic--in large part thanks to Class Creator! I couldn't have done it without the terrific website.
I now want to send out the post-reunion survey that I created a few weeks ago. How do I send it to only those who attended the reunion? (short of individually clicking on their names which I really don't want to do!)

Thanks so much for all your help,

Joani Lesser
Mumford High School, class of 1963
Detroit, MI

Monday, October 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM - Response #1

Great to hear your event was a success!

Monday, October 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM - Response #2

E-mail distributions can be generated by your Reunion Planner Reports. This may give you precisely what you need. If not it should give you a good start.

Monday, October 7, 2013 at 1:36 PM - Response #3

I checked the reunion planner to email to those who registered but I'm not finding a box to click to add a survey. Maybe you can add a link to the email that would go to the website.

I like your survey. Can you send me the questions so I can set it up for our 50th being planned for next October.

Congrats on your Reunion. This will be our second reunion using Class Creator. Waiting for Facebook program to hopefully find more class members.

Monday, October 7, 2013 at 8:29 PM - Response #4

Karen,

Just go to our website, Mumford63.com and click on Post-reunion survey at the top. You can see it without a password.

Good luck,

Joani

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.