ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Suggestion: Remember page wanted

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/24/08 11:45 AM Views: 1382 Replies: 4
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 11:45 AM

If a classmate is not logged in yet, but clicks on a page that requires a login, the page that they wanted to go to should be remembered, then after successful login, that page should be the URL that the browser goes to.

The current system seems to go to "member_loggedin.cfm" if you login to the system, but will remember the page you want to go to if you use the "System Password". I think it should be consistent.

For example, my "In Memory" page is protected. If I haven't logged in and I click on "In Memory", if I provide the system password, it will take me to the In Memory after the "Thank you.. click here" screen. If I do the same, but use my username/password, it doesn't remember where I wanted to visit.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 8:25 PM - Response #1

Good point Kyle. I agree. Will add this to the list.

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 8:20 AM - Response #2

Kyle,

Are you talking about a Remember Me box; you click on it when signing in and then from that point forward, unless you log out, your computer will keep you logged into the site?

If that's what you mean, I think it's a great idea...I get tired of logging in a million times a day (I'm still setting up my site, so I am constantly on it).

Vicki

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 12:52 PM - Response #3

You can already click that box now.

Edited 11/17/08 12:53 PM
Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 6:33 PM - Response #4

Just goes to show you how much attention I paid to that tiny little box! Gee whiz!

Thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.