ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reservation but no amount owed

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/16/14 10:02 PM Views: 718 Replies: 3
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at 10:02 PM

I have some who have registered, and it shows the amount invoiced & amount owed, which is correct. I have others who have registered, but it doesn't show an amount invoiced or amount owed. This means that when I want to send an email using the "Email all members who still owe money", the group with a zero in the invoice & owed columns are not included in the email addresses. What have they done in the registration process to create this issue?

Friday, July 18, 2014 at 5:56 PM - Response #1

I would check your Reunion Planner > Edit page > Show More for each event... be sure that the last item that Requires a purchase of a ticket item to register is checked. The only way you get these is that someone registered when that was not a requirement. Simply send them an email and ask them to complete their registration and pay for the event.

Friday, July 18, 2014 at 9:26 PM - Response #2

I had to take the check mark off of this in order to allow myself to register married classmates so that one bought/paid for all tickets and one was shown with no amount due. I had to do this to get name tags to print as classmates for each spouse.

It is a drag having to keep checking and unchecking the box and then going back and forth to the attendee page. Couldn't there be some other method to achieve this or the other without all the back and forth and editing?

Monday, July 21, 2014 at 2:07 PM - Response #3

Unfortunately, there is not good work around for the married classmates other than to have them register for themselves as opposed to having 1 register for both.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.