ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Youtube

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/26/11 08:54 PM Views: 1333 Replies: 10
Monday, September 26, 2011 at 8:54 PM

I have been very please at the progress that i have been able to do on my site, if I say so my self it is an impressive. i have had more and more member finding out about the site and wanting to be added.

will Class creator ever develop the ability to hand videos such as Youtube.

Monday, September 26, 2011 at 10:52 PM - Response #1

Naomi,

I am not sure what you are asking. What does "hand videos" mean? Are you asking if you can insert a 3rd party object (such as a video) onto your website? If so, the answer is YES.

See this FAQs article for details:
http://www.classcreator.com/faqs.html#faqs2-20

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 12:40 AM - Response #2

Kyle Erickson wrote:

Naomi,

I am not sure what you are asking. What does "hand videos" mean? Are you asking if you can insert a 3rd party object (such as a video) onto your website? If so, the answer is YES.

See this FAQs article for details:
http://www.classcreator.com/faqs.html#faqs2-20

Even though you answered her question, it must have been a small typing omission / error (typo). Becasue it looks like she intended to type the word "handle" but typed the word "hand" instead. (With the last two letters (l and e) missing.)

Edited 09/27/11 1:07 AM
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 9:15 AM - Response #3

Send me your link. I would love to see it. Try our class link at Lucyaddison69.com

We just held a celebration for our class-everyonr who turned 60.. I uploaded video to youtube and created a link for the site. There are a lot of resources out there for you to use to enhance your class site.. Just ask around! Good luck!
Ron

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 9:51 AM - Response #4

do you still need the link, I think from your earlier that you saw the site. look at our photo gallery http://www.classcreator.com/Columbia-SC-C-A-Johnson-1967/

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 9:53 AM - Response #5

actually I did use youtube, but I was asking if in the future we may go directly to class creator and post video. by-pass the 3rd party.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 10:01 AM - Response #6

Hi Naomi,
If I read you correctly, and I'm not sure I did, do you mean put a video onto youtube so everyone can take advantage of it? If so, I think that might defeat the purpose of a private site. I don't mean to speak for "the team". I'm not a member of it, but perhaps you meant have a physical video available so you may review it at any time. I'm not too savvy on the computer yet (66 years old last Sunday)so I'm just guessing.
Barbara

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 10:28 AM - Response #7

Kyle always send an email to me for interpretation...LOL

She meant "handle" not "hand".

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 10:42 AM - Response #8

Actually I meant going straight to Class creator and download, by-pass the 3rd party. I am not concerned that everybody see it, just my HS class. congrats on your birthday. I turned 62 in August.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 12:10 PM - Response #9

You can by installing your own player (in the file vault), but don't think you want to. Videos are very large and will consume your file vault in no time at all.

jwplayer is one that works.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 12:23 PM - Response #10

Ok, thanks, don't want to sacrifice vault space right now until I am really good at this.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.