ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Checking account deposits for Reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/24/10 07:59 PM Views: 1367 Replies: 5
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Brad,

I had to change checking account information for direct deposits because the first one was a personal account but now we have a business account just for the reunion and I noticed last time the "Pending" status changed quickly when I approved the two little deposits, but then I started thinking, did I mess up anything by changing the accounts because of the two small deposits you made into the first account to approve it? Does it all work out some how? Sorry if I messed up anything. I am ready to take a direct deposit, when ever the new account is approved.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 8:09 PM - Response #1

Yikes, you just broke the entire direct deposit system!

All right, only kidding, what you did is just fine. The only thing that does is makes you have to wait 5 more business days before you can verify your account again. And everything will magically work out.

Of course, we've now had to make 4 deposits into your account instead of 2, so by my count you're going to owe us a few cents. So I hereby assign you the task of answering 3 questions here in these forums in lieu of paying us our few cents back. Alternatively you can send baked goods to our programmers, who incidentally CAN in fact be bribed. They've proven it before and they'll prove it again for the next person who sends brownies. How sad.

Edited 03/24/10 8:11 PM
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 10:10 PM - Response #2

When I read the first sentence...just for a minute, my stumach dropped. LOL ShockedConfused

Cool, I am glad it will work out. I am going to have to send bribe food or something. What is your physical address anyways!Very Happy

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 10:34 PM - Response #3

Oh I'm only kidding. I do that sometimes. It's resulted in actual baked goods showing up at our door 7 or 8 times probably. But I was only kiddin', you don't need to send baked goods. Our programmers really can be bribed though. Smile

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 11:01 PM - Response #4

I knew you were only kidding, but you never know what could end up at your doors if I have your address. Very Happy

Thanks for all you do!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 11:39 PM - Response #5

The office address can be found here:
http://www.classcreator.com/pr.cfm

but I won't get any Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadSadSad because I have never seen their offices

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.