ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Home Page Problem

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/06/09 09:06 PM Views: 1244 Replies: 4
Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I have been trying to insert a message on my home page just below the name of our school. Everything seems okay but it ends up in another location on the page and I can't seem to edit it as far as font, etc. goes. I have been fiddling with this off and on for days. This is what I want to insert, I tried to type it in and a cut and paste, nothing worked:

SCHOOL TOURS
IMPORTANT ACCOUNCEMENTS. . .

Classmate response for school tours has been outstanding, so much so it has resulted in a scheduling issue. To accommodate everyone for the Eastern tour unfortunately we have to cancel Pattengill. We are sorry to have to do this but are happy with the overall response.

Classmates signed up for tours will also be notified individually by e-mail, snail mail or phone regarding the cancellation and, where to meet and park for Eastern.

Classmates touring Eastern will park and meet at the main entrance to the Don Johnson Field House. The tour will START at 12:00 Noon at the Field House, please allow time to park and get your name tags. After touring the Field House we will walk next door to Eastern.

Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 9:39 PM - Response #1

I have added the text. Check and see if that is what you wanted. I placed it before the count-down clock.

All I did was click the SOURCE button and paste the text there. I had to then reformat it, but I think it worked.

Monday, September 7, 2009 at 9:21 AM - Response #2

Thanks, Kyle

It is where I want it. I had tried to use the source code too but for some reason or other I just wasn't doing something right.

Now that it is in there can I change the font without messing up the entire message?

Thanks again,
Mary

Monday, September 7, 2009 at 9:25 AM - Response #3

Hi Mary,

yes, you should be able to change the font without any problems.

Let us know if you need any more help.

Monday, September 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM - Response #4

Got it. Sorry to bother you with that.

Mary

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.