ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Picture Question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/05/11 08:11 PM Views: 1147 Replies: 6
Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 8:11 PM

What is a simple way for classmates to upload pictures from the past? Where do they upload them to? Does everyone upload any and all pictures to their own classmate profile? How do I get them from there to a photo slideshow presentation. I'm lost.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 9:43 PM - Response #1

I figured this out on my own - created a community photo gallery. Any hints or suggestions? What about security settings? Is this viewable by anyone that visits this website? Is this something that you would suggest be private? I need your input.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 10:38 PM - Response #2

Bev,

After you create a left-side link for your photo gallery, you can then go to Edit Site Pages, and make that page password protected if you want to. It acts just like any other custom page. If you leave the PASSWORD column unchecked, it will be viewable by anybody who visits your website.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 10:41 PM - Response #3

Oh thanks! Would you recommend checking it?

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 10:45 PM - Response #4

Just my opinion, but I would make it password protected - that way, if classmates stumble upon your website and haven't created a profile yet, they will not get the benefits of viewing the photo gallery unless they sign up with the website.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 10:50 PM - Response #5

Great reasoning - you are absolutely correct! I will do that! Thanks for your prompt replies!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 10:53 PM - Response #6

you're welcome

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.