ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

User Forum Profile has wrong info

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/20/15 12:58 PM Views: 915 Replies: 1
Friday, February 20, 2015 at 12:58 PM

I just added a short topic to our user forum. When I brought it up it had my photo and my residence that was changed over a year ago. I checked my profile, and my residence is in PA, but that particular link shows me still in CA. Bug or Feature?

I am trying to find a way to add a similar posting method like the Message Forum. I wanted to add another interactive way for classmates to post comments/additions. I tried using the User Forum, which seems to be the closest way. I added "Traveling Soon" as another Page, but it only allows ME to edit it...and basically I'm trying to add subtopics to the Message forum, so that classmates can post in similar topics and not scroll thru 100's of postings. It's been a LONG time since I've been on the Admin site, so certainly I've missed many updates and features. Thanks

Friday, February 20, 2015 at 2:44 PM - Response #1

From the User Forum page, click on My Settings to get to that information to be able to update to the current info. That is simply a legacy feature of the system we used for the User Forum when it was programmed many years ago.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.