ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory & Yearbook pics

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/02/18 01:57 PM Views: 610 Replies: 4
Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 1:57 PM

I am taking our In Memory to another level We have over 2,600 names on the list. There are many without obits or anything. One thing I am doing is if someone is missing a yearbook picture I am putting a picture of yearbook cover instead. Not sure why but sometimes it comes up in the "In Memory" pics sometimes not. Here is a not Karen Czerniak
(Class Of 1971) How do I get all to come up?

Thank you.

Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 4:56 PM - Response #1

Try clearing your browser cache or forcing a reload of the page (CTRL- F5) or using a different browser. I see a yearbook for this person.

If you ever viewed this person with the old photo, then maybe your browser is remembering and showing the old photo. Since I have never viewed this person, I saw the yearbook.

Monday, June 4, 2018 at 9:29 AM - Response #2

Kyle,

Got it! Simple.

For everyone else. FYI I am trying really hard to get a Rose for everyone in IM. I usually search two or three archives and SS Index. It is crazy!

Monday, June 4, 2018 at 10:26 AM - Response #3

The rose icon is an indication that a comment was left on the In Memory profile for that member. For any who don't have a rose, go to their IM profile and leave a comment.

Monday, June 4, 2018 at 10:35 AM - Response #4

Scott,

Yes, I know that a comment will add a Rose. I do not like to leave a comment for someone I do not know. I try really hard to find an obit. If I cannont find an obit I got to newspaper archives. I try to find Military induction or Wedding announcement. Back in the old days this was news. It still is new but not the same. If I cannot find that I will look for SS Index. If I cannot find anything else I will post Yearbooks comments if there is something. When you are dealing with years 1925 to present there are a lot of people I cannot find anything on. I would like if Members would put comment but some people still fall thru cracks. I keep trying. Check out our IM especially old ones.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.