ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding an image to a Site Page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/16/13 10:14 AM Views: 1035 Replies: 8
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I want to add an image to an Edit Site Pages page, I have tried it several times by clicking the Insert Image button on the editor to upload the image. I get a message saying it's already uploaded (3 times now). I'm guessing that is taking up space. But, it never shows up on the page except as a question mark in a square.

How to I get it to show? And, how do I reduce the copies stored so there is only one using up my storage space allowance?

Thanks!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM - Response #1

We had a temporary issue with the file vault space monitoring. It appears that it was fixed overnight.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 1:07 PM - Response #2

Ok. I'm glad to hear about the vault space problem. But I still can not see the photo I've tried repeatedly to update! I shows as a ? inside a box on my reunion page.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 2:26 PM - Response #3

I just looked in your file vault and that image does not seem to be uploading properly. Try it again and if it does not upload, please attach it to an email and send it to customersupport@classcreator.com and I'll have a look.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 6:44 PM - Response #4

I am trying to add an image also. It sits there forever (over an hour) and never finishes. I also tried to delete an extra file and it does not delete it.

Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 1:52 PM - Response #5

Word came down that this was fixed. I ran a test on it before replying and the photo uploaded and saved just fine. Please give it a try and let us know it worked for you.

Thanks for your patience!

Friday, February 14, 2014 at 6:56 PM - Response #6

Gwen,
I would like to upload a photo of a Spartan head just like you have shown. We are Spartans and I would like to add to our green/gold header. The left hand corner is empty which is where I thought I would put. I can't seem to find how or where to do?
class site is; Red-Bluff-California-Red-Bluff-Union-1974

thanks for your help
Pam Hill

Friday, February 14, 2014 at 10:01 PM - Response #7

Pam, not to step on Gwen, but I believe this is the procedure:

Admin Functions > Change Design > School Information > School Logo > Choose File > SAVE ALL CHANGES.

Friday, February 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM - Response #8

Pam,
Scott's steps are right. Smile

Scott, you are welcome to step up anytime. Thanks for helping Pam.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.