ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Excel sheet for attendees

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/12/13 07:00 PM Views: 1004 Replies: 7
Monday, August 12, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I just want to say how awesome ClassCreator is! I was going to spend an hour or so creating an Excel sheet with all the reunion attendees & payments and all I have to do is click a button and you have done it for me! You think of everything.

Thank you again for making my job easier as the admin. Our reunion is in 6 weeks and ClassCreator has made it so easy to organize 350 classmates for this event. Everyone loves the website!

Nancy

Monday, August 12, 2013 at 8:31 PM - Response #1

Thanks!

If you are using the NAMETAGS feature of the Reunion Planner on the website, I suggest you try it out and not wait until the last minute. Sometimes it doesn't work exactly as expected.

I hope your reunion goes well for you!

Monday, August 12, 2013 at 8:39 PM - Response #2

Thanks! I have been playing around with the name tag site. I too would prefer something larger. We'll get it done. But I appreciate the heads up.

Monday, August 12, 2013 at 9:44 PM - Response #3
NameTag Final 3.doc

Nancy ... Here is something that I set up in a Word document to use for our Name Badges. You could substitute your school logo and name. I also had a separate one for the Guest Name Badge as well. My 50th reunion is this weekend ... I'm ready for it to get here! Hope yours goes well! If you need to see the Guest one I can send it to you as well.
Steve Stephenson

Monday, August 12, 2013 at 11:07 PM - Response #4

Wow! Thanks Steve. I really like what you have done. How did you get the senior photos on the tags?
Have a wonderful reunion!
Nancy

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 7:20 AM - Response #5

Thanks Steve! I really like your format for nametags. Yes, please share the GUEST one also, so I can save for future reference and use.

Thanks again!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 7:44 AM - Response #6
Guest NTag 2.doc

Nancy and Marla, Thanks for your comments. I am including the Guest Name badge Template with this post. You will see that we used the classmates' photos on the Guest Badges so the Guest will be associated with a classmate. As far as the yearbook photos, I used the same ones that we put in the classmates' profiles. We had made an Individual Photos folder with every classmates yearbook photo in it. (We scanned each page of senior photos, then cut and pasted them into the folder for future use.) We use those photos for a lot of things, even this weekend for our reunion. We will have a slide show going with Then and Now pix.
Hope this helps!
Steve

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM - Response #7

I had a feeling that's how you did the photos. I should have started awhile ago! I will get right on it. Thanks again for your help.
Nancy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.