ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Add to credit card order and pay by check

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/29/14 10:50 AM Views: 698 Replies: 3
Saturday, March 29, 2014 at 10:50 AM

How can I manually add an item to a classmate's credit card order that she paid for later by check? I have at least two such instances. If I try to add the payment manually on the attendees page, I get an error asking for a payment type and I can't change from credit card?

Thanks,

John

Monday, March 31, 2014 at 4:23 PM - Response #1

You can't do this as an admin, but if you have the member go in and buy the item and select the check option, it will work. This is a but in the Reunion Planner which is going to be removed very soon as we re launching a new Event Planner in the very near future.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 9:30 PM - Response #2

This question brings up another possible misunderstanding that I am having with the Reunion Planner. We are back committed to the existing Reunion Planner, ready to activate it any day now, and have a two-prong strategy of ticket sales: 1. credit card on-line to your system, or 2. check direct to our post office box. The answer above shows me I do not understand your "check" checkoff box in the Ticket Sale module. I thought that the "check" option was some kind of process which, when activated would direct people to send checks to you, with you sending us collected monies in the same way as you send us credit card collections. Since we are collecting the checks ourselves, I have not checked that box on the module. Secondly, I thought we administrators would be able to add some mark next to any person on our class list who has purchased their ticket by check, whether or not that person had even joined the site. The anticipated Planner-generated "list of persons attending the reunion" will be artificially low if it only includes website members (1/3 of our active class does not use computers).

Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 4:15 PM - Response #3

If you accept credit cards via our system, you have to set up a way to receive the funds back from us... either by check or echeck (ach deposit). If you accept checks, the checks are sent directly to whom ever you say to sent the checks to in the set up. Of course you can choose to accept both of these options as well.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.