ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Page Layout Changed

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/25/15 08:52 PM Views: 916 Replies: 1
Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 8:52 PM

Nearly had heart failure tonight! What happened? I saw a forum post about the new responsive design, so I logged in to check it out. On the left hand side of my page, I have two fly-outs under "Events & Hotel Info". On the responsive page, the Event (ticket info) page wasn't there. Gasp! I looked at the legacy version; nope, not there either. So...off to edit pages I go...the new flyaway page was at the very bottom, where it had originally been when I first designed it, but had not turned it on yet.

About a week ago, I pretty sure I turned it on, and moved it into position as well as checked out its functionality. But suddenly, it was back where it started. I put it in its proper place, and all is well, but curious as to what happened? Did I do something wrong?Embarassed

Friday, December 4, 2015 at 1:14 PM - Response #1

We will be doing more of a formal launch of the Responsive Design shortly. I can't tell from the description above if anything was "done wrong". Please let me know if it happens again. I will need to know how to replicate the issue for the programmer to fix. Thanks

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.