ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

home page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/17/12 06:25 AM Views: 1287 Replies: 8
Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Hello. Many of my home page pictures, playlist, etc. seem to be blank now with a small x in the corner. Any ideas of what I can do? Thank you!

Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 7:04 AM - Response #1

Also, my playlist used to play right on opening, and that doesnt happen anymore.. Sad

Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 8:57 AM - Response #2

Playlist.com changed how they operate now. Your playlist can only be played from their website. This changed about six months ago.

Slide.com also went out of business earlier this year.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 7:46 AM - Response #3

And here I thought it was just my old computer giving me trouble! Does that work? using it from their website? Or is there another place to use? And how about my pictures and things not showing up anymore on my home page? TY..HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 12:10 PM - Response #4

Your slideshows don't work because they were hosted on slide.com which has gone out of business and is no longer making that content available. Unless you have those pictures saved on your computer, they're gone.

Playlist.com will no longer allow their music files to be played on your website. If you want music on your website, you'll need to either load files from your own computer to the website (using the MP3 Widget under Admin Functions > Widgets) or use players from grooveshark.com or mixpod.com or any other site that still allows music players to be embedded.

Monday, December 31, 2012 at 7:14 AM - Response #5

UGH... I had no idea about slide.com.. yes, that was our reunion.. I have a few more questions.. Is there another one, that I can try and use? Also, how do I set up for our 40th.... OMG.... 40th??? I cant be that old!!! TY
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I want to get the site back up to perfection again, with our reunion coming up in 2014.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cindy

Monday, December 31, 2012 at 7:32 AM - Response #6

I see the gallery creator and the pictures I have in there.. CAN I take them, and make a slide show, with music and put them all in ONE? Also, I have Group photos on the left that I would also like to create a gallery for.. TY

Thursday, January 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM - Response #7

Well, you can create a slideshow using the Gallery Creator, and then add music to the page, but we do not have a solution that does both in one file. However I think you can achieve a similar effect with the Gallery Creator slideshow and a music player on the same page.

Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:53 AM - Response #8

ok.. wish me luck! LOL.. I will try it.. Thank you..

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.