ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Accomplishments under Profile Generator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/09/09 04:53 PM Views: 1239 Replies: 2
Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 4:53 PM

When we set up our class page, we established the list of items for members to complete (under profile generator) which would then be published once their profile was completed. Most of the items are published with the header on the left indicating what the question was, with their information to the right of the header. Such as:

Children: None

Best school memory: Winning the state championship in football our senior year.

However, under the "Accomplishments" item, when someone completes information in this box, there is no header and their answer is centered in the middle of their profile, which looks odd. Such as:

My greatest accomplishment is completing my graduate
degree in 2004. I then traveled the world for several
months prior to taking my CPA exam and am now engaged
to be married.

Is there a way to make it uniform so that it looks the same with the Accomplishments header listed on the left?

Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 5:10 PM - Response #1

This is just a guess, so it could be wrong.

When you created your Profile Generator questions, did you rename the predefined one named "Videos" to "Accomplishments"? If you did, that field is special in that it is centered and allows special embedded codes for YouTube videos.

If you don't want to allow videos, just inactivate that profile question, but do not reuse it. You probably need to create a new profile question called "Accomplishments" and then edit each classmate who filled out the "Video" with their accomplishments and paste it into "Accomplishments".

Edited 04/09/09 5:11 PM
Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 9:10 PM - Response #2

That was it! Thanks so much!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.