ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Custom Sight wrap around

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/04/08 02:08 AM Views: 1258 Replies: 2
Monday, August 4, 2008 at 2:08 AM

I thought I saw this topic before, but I can't find it. When I go to our Custom pages they wrap around - all the sentences don't fit on the screen. Am I doing someting wrong?
Lara

Monday, August 4, 2008 at 2:46 AM - Response #1

You can't put in content that cannot wrap. In your case you put in a whole ton of ****************'s in a row. Without a break point, the system has no choice but to keep exapnding the page out more and more. You need to go remove a bunch of those stars so the page snaps back to its normal width.

Two more recommenations for you:

1) Best to not type link names in all upper case. Because each letter is capitalized the leters take up a lot of space, and push your navigation out further than intended. And that also eats into your content area a little bit too.

2) When posting an issue regarding a page you are having trouble with, make sure you reference the page name or send a full link to the page. Otherwise people have to click all over the site to see if they can find the problem.

Monday, August 4, 2008 at 12:54 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad. Your assistance and patience with us novices is one reason I keep recommending this site.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.