ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Suggestion: Update List

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/03/08 11:51 AM Views: 1181 Replies: 2
Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 11:51 AM

Is there a location where we can see what's on "the list" of features and or updates you are going to be working on? I don't want to duplicate an effort. Maybe you can post it as a sticky note at the top of this forum?

Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 2:24 PM - Response #1

We have no public list, sorry. The list is dynamic and changes regularly anyway and we wouldn't have the time to constantly update the public list.

FYI, if anyone is interested in how "the list" works, we have a rather advanced Task Tracker, where each programmer or designer has a specific list of items that have been assigned to them. These items are often lengthy, with specific instructions for completing tasks that only the programmer or designer would understand anyway. If I were to print all of these independent lists and combine them together it would probably take about 50 pages to do so. That's another reason we don't just make it public -- it really just isn't set up to be a public list.

Edited 08/03/08 4:17 PM
Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 3:23 PM - Response #2

Fair enough I was just trying to help keep posts down to a minimum as far as suggestions go.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.