ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classmate Comments/Instant Messages

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/30/11 12:41 PM Views: 1091 Replies: 6
Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Just noticed that the "forms" to send private messages on my profile is not there anymore. I went to my "change profile" and unchecked the boxes for that and classmate comments, saved, then re-checked and saved, but they still don't show up.
Any suggestions ? (I also noticed they are not on several other classmate profiles who have checked the boxes allowing for this communication."

Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 10:05 AM - Response #1

It's never on your own as there is no reason to contact yourself, but can you give me an example Classmate Name who has the contact feature turned on but the Profile Contact Form is not displaying?

Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 12:12 PM - Response #2

Actually, one of our classmates had notified me to tell me he couldn't find the "form" to send me a message. Of course, when I went there, I didn't see it either, not realizing I shouldn't have a form. Duh ! In the meantime, he "found" it below my pics rather than above them. Now for another question: Charla Foley has chosen a Master Photo, but it is not showing up in the Message Forum.
She has it checked . . . ???
Thanks again for always helping.
Kathy

Monday, May 2, 2011 at 1:09 PM - Response #3

On the Message Forums, If you click on your own posts, it has a place where you can change your own photo for everyone to view. Charla has "No Photo" selected. If she really wants a photo to display, she can change it to "Master Photo" or "Senior Photo". This is something that the CLASSMATE should decide, not the Admin of the website.

Tell Charla to go to Message Forum, scroll down to her message that she posted and click on "Master photo" or "Senior Photo". It will change for her message and then everyone else will see the photo she has selected.

Monday, May 2, 2011 at 4:09 PM - Response #4

Charla has selected a Master Photo. For awhile, it was up and running but now it doesn't show up. She's just wondering what happened to it.
Thanks.
Kathy

Monday, May 2, 2011 at 4:33 PM - Response #5

she clicked her photo on the message forum and that changes it back to NO PHOTO. She needs to select Master Photo again if she wants one to display.

Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:00 PM - Response #6

Thank you. I will let her know !

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.