ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

way for a classmate to tell if they paid

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/01/11 06:56 PM Views: 1153 Replies: 3
Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Is there a way for a classmate to tell if they paid without asking the registrar via Contact Us? Everyone who registered shows up with the icon which looks like an "A" but they get that whether the've paid or not.

Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 8:25 PM - Response #1

The easiest way is to create a new Customizable page and then paste all of the names from your Reunion Planner to that page and then save it. Any time that someone pays, you will get an e-mail notification, then update the page.

The easiest way to get the list of those who have paid would probably be to run the Reunion Planner, Reports, then Ordered Items Report. Export the report to Excel, delete the PHONE number, EMAIL, and possibly the TOTAL columns. Copy the Excel spreadsheet and then paste it in your Customized Page.

If you look at your CUSTOMIZED LINK 8 (I named it WHO'S ATTENDING, but it is not active), I did the above steps for you.

Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 8:30 PM - Response #2

I did something like that too Kyle, but I also acknowledged all payments, even if just a short note, like "got your registration." People appreciated that.

Denise

Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 8:45 PM - Response #3

If you mean: How does the classmate who registered know if he paid?? The classmate gets an email notification.

If you mean: How do you know who actually paid and is going to the reunion? You can run a report from the Reunion Planner.
Here's what I do: I changed the Yes to blank in their profile for everyone who said they were coming but had not registered and paid. I then put a click here on the homepage announcement box with the event info in it. It will then take them to the alumni profiles where it shows who's coming to the event. They click on that..and everyone can see who is coming. I don't have that part password protected so you can go to my site and see what I mean.
I hope this helps.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.