ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

80's games

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/21/08 09:28 PM Views: 1443 Replies: 9
Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 9:28 PM

If you don't mind me asking...what website did you get the 80's games from??? I would love to put it on my school page.
Thanks

Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 9:45 PM - Response #1

I just private messaged you the code for most of the classic games. It messes up the forums if I actually post the embed code in the forums.

Note: Shortly we have a "classic" arcade feature coming out, where you'll be able to activate whatever games you want all under one Classic Arcade link, complete with a nice little menu to jump to the various games. But for now, embed away.

Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 10:03 PM - Response #2

HELP!!.......what did I do wrong???? My page is way way blown up!!!

Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 11:45 PM - Response #3

I'm not seeing any problems, so I'm assuming you've found and fixed whatever it was.

Monday, September 22, 2008 at 6:07 PM - Response #4

Hi Brad~
I hate to be a pain, but I've tried putting the codes on 6 times and I don't know what I am doing, but it's not setting up right...the page is blowing up. Please Please Help!!! My page is under Hoagie Shop Arcade.
Thanks,
Leslie

Monday, September 22, 2008 at 9:53 PM - Response #5

There is no page on your site, either active or inactive, called Hoagie Shop Arcade. Did you delete it completely?

Edited 09/22/08 9:53 PM
Monday, September 22, 2008 at 10:13 PM - Response #6

I figured it out...ahhhhhhhh...finally...I made 2 pages each with a game and it works like a charm! Thanks Wink I'm sure this won't be my last......arghhhhhhhh....
I'm trying to add a chat room on my site as well...

Monday, September 22, 2008 at 10:19 PM - Response #7

If you're using Add On Chat, after embedding the chat room on your site, decrease the width by about 25 pixels so you don't slightly blow out your page. Smile

Monday, September 22, 2008 at 11:20 PM - Response #8

Thank you so much~ You Rock!!!!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE this site and everything about it is so amazing!!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 10:28 AM - Response #9

Class Creator wrote:

I just private messaged you the code for most of the classic games. It messes up the forums if I actually post the embed code in the forums.

Note: Shortly we have a "classic" arcade feature coming out, where you'll be able to activate whatever games you want all under one Classic Arcade link, complete with a nice little menu to jump to the various games. But for now, embed away.

Brad, Could you send me the code for classic games. I have been looking for this feature also.

Thanks-
Raquel Nelson

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.