ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Very Important Video about Fire

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 11/10/08 12:09 PM Views: 1253 Replies: 3
Monday, November 10, 2008 at 12:09 PM

I have a You tube Video on our site that each and every one of you should post on your sites.. Check it out on our bulletin board. Video of the week... I have dropped the password so you can check it out and get the code..Watch the video and the embedded code will be at the end.
You just might save a life..

Edited 11/10/08 12:16 PM
Monday, November 10, 2008 at 1:48 PM - Response #1

I emailed this video to my wife and her response to me was old news. She said you can also throw flour on it to smother the fire. This is true, But be forewarned, throwing anything on a grease fire could possibly displace the grease and cause further problems...It is best to gently smother it...
Looks like I will be doing the cooking from now on....LOL

Monday, November 10, 2008 at 3:05 PM - Response #2

Hi John, Thanks. Yes it's old news but we can always use reminders. Maybe you should put it on your Home Page. However, liked your Veteran video and lifted that.
By the way, your Home page is blown out. I'm pretty sure it's your lines, they don't wrap. Use the line maker in the header where you have all the utility stuff. Had the same problem, that's how I know. Smile
Good Luck

Monday, November 10, 2008 at 3:17 PM - Response #3

Thanks, John, for allowing us to view the fire video and a chance to see your site.

Edited 11/10/08 3:18 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.