ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Test Reunion & Test Survey

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/24/09 11:34 AM Views: 1530 Replies: 1
Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 11:34 AM

I recently created "Jane Doe" and "John Doe" to sign up for a sample reunion and sample survey. I signed up myself along with John and Jane Doe. A real classmate also signed up to test the reunion and survey functions as well.

Today I tried to delete our responses and changed the name of both the reunion and the test survey so I could start transforming the "test" reunion and surveys into the real ones that I want to use.

I'm having problems accessing the forms to keep editing them. Any suggestions? Do I need to delete the forms entirely and start from scratch? Any suggestions about how to capture the screens with questions to help in rebuilding the reunion registrations and the survey questions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kathy Vannoy

Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 5:34 PM - Response #1

Two different answers based on the module. If it's a reunion registration you can just delete the registration, allowing the registration to be submitted again.

If it's a survey you can't delete a survey response, but the respondent can change his or her answers after responding. Results on surveys are all tracked live. If you need to start a survey from scratch you should remove the one you were testing with and start a new one.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.