ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Error while submitting registration

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/29/10 10:46 PM Views: 1943 Replies: 3
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 10:46 PM
PastedGraphic-1.png

Can you look at this error problem that this classmate is having and tell me what I or she is doing wrong ?!

Also, this classmate said she was a bit confused when having to indicate "# of parties attending" and "names of parties attending" up in the top section versus down in the order items section. Said she would get it better if it indicated the people who were attending at the bottom, instead of asking for a 'quantity' of whatever it is. I'm not exactly sure what she envisions, but I told her we could not change that. Just thought I'd throw that one atcha. Make any sense to you?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 1:46 AM - Response #1

In your Reunion Planner you have selected this option:

"Require Classmates purchase at least 1 item in order to submit registration (this will disallow the ability to register without buying anything)."

This Classmate is not buying anything, so the system is not allowing her to register. She'll need to add tickets to her cart prior to proceeding with her registration.

In the global system we actually changed "Parties" to "People" as this same confusion happened in the past. You started your Reunion Planner prior to the change though so yours still says "Parties". Easy fix for this, just click Reunion Planner, then click the Edit link, and edit those questions so they say "people" (or whatever else you want).

Friday, July 2, 2010 at 2:11 PM - Response #2

OK, Brad, I relayed your message to our classmate. She just needed to get out and start over again. She ordered her ticket (yah).

I changed the wording of "# of parties attending" to "# ATTENDING: (YOU = 1 or YOU AND A GUEST = 2)."
I changed the wording of "Names of Parties" to "GIVE US YOUR NAME AND YOUR GUEST'S NAME AS YOU WISH IT TO APPEAR ON THE NAME BADGE(S):"
I think this will help clarify what info they need to give us.
Thank you much for the easy instructions !

Now I have another question for you ...
Other than my typed schpeel in the Reunion Information section about payment deadlines, would it be helpful to others to have an option to remind buyers at the bottom payment area of WHEN TO SEND THEIR CHECK (DATE) ? Or does that not make any sense ??

Happy 4th !

Edited 07/02/10 2:13 PM
Friday, July 2, 2010 at 4:49 PM - Response #3

It's something we can look at for Reunion Planner III. At this time, I suggest using the Email The Class feature and using the "Attending Reunion" preselect option to remind everyone of the payment deadline dates.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.