ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Track Multi Reunions-Single Year Site

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/26/11 02:47 PM Views: 1122 Replies: 2
Monday, September 26, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Hi
We have a very active and social class spreadout worldwide. We often plan "mini" reunions throughout the year. Many times these Mini's overlap. That is to say, we might have a CA reunion scheduled the same time we have a NY one scheduled. Is there any way to set up multiple reunion planners. If no, is there plans to add that functionality in the future.

Also, the planner does not keep track of someone who has RSVP'd "No". I only keeps track of the "Yes"'s. This makes it harder for us to send out emails to non-responders without unsetting the "No" alumns who have already responded. Any chance this will be added in the future.

Thanks for this wonderful site.

Monday, September 26, 2011 at 4:53 PM - Response #1

Hi Howie,

Currently our system does not support more than one reunion event at a time, but our site upgrade (which is in progress) will feature this capability when completed.

The "Attending Reunion" question on the profile generator is more to stimulate interest in the reunion than to function as an RSVP system. The answers given are not in any way associated with the reunion planner, which is for people to actually register to attend the event. The easiest way to track the respondents to the profile question is to download the classmate profile details report from the Manage Classmates page, and then excluse those who answered "No" to the attending reunion question from emails intended for those who didn't respond.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM - Response #2

I like this answer better. When I asked the similar question just the other day nothing was said about this being an option for the upgrade.
Will be great to have that with a multiyear site.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.