ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Who' on the site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/30/08 01:37 AM Views: 1610 Replies: 3
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 1:37 AM

Is there a way to monitor who is currently on the site at any given time. We seem to have some classmates that like to lurk. They are logging in to the chat room as Santa, elves, etc.. Some classmates were just asking me if I could figure out who these charaters are. Do I just keep track of them in the statistics area?
Thanks,
Karen

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 2:20 AM - Response #1

Above and beyond the real time Who's Online feature that you've already implemented, there are no logs kepts of exact login dates and times, no.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 8:15 AM - Response #2

If you have an idea what time they were on, you can check under Statistics scroll to the bottom and you can click on "List users and login times" It will tell you the time people were on the site. That might help you narrow it down.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 12:35 PM - Response #3

I belonged to a chat room many years ago and we would do just this on holidays, especially Halloween. It was fun guessing who the "masked" guests were. I remember one time that I entered as Bacall (Lauren) and before we knew it, Bogie (Humphrey Bogart) entered the room. It was hilarious! (it was a safer chat in those days and not associated with the larger sites).

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.