ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Pages

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/08/09 11:32 AM Views: 1245 Replies: 3
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Hi! I've built a link for our 45-year reunion and would like to put a registration form online (although we're not offering a payment option at this time). I do not see an option to "submit" the information, and can you tell me if the classmate can just print off the form so they can send it with their check?

Also, I tried the form out by using myself as a guinea pig. What happened is that my information stayed on screen (which a lot of people might not want). I'm thinking I'd like to see the form with the blanks on the screen as the classmate scrolls down, and then a "submit" button at the bottom, which would send the form to me and reset the form to blanks. What shows now is, I assume, the information of the last person to register, along with an option to "edit."

What am I doing wrong?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 7:20 PM - Response #1

You currently have your Reunion Planner set to "NO, do not allow Classmates to sign up for the Reunion online." That's going to make it a little tough for people to register. Smile I recommend you turn registration back on.

Yes, a Classmate could print off and fill out your registration form and mail it in. Although if you're planning on having people do that, I'd make sure you're not using any dropdown answers in your registration form, as dropdowns won't print.

I'm assuming at some point you had your registration function turned on, as you're saying you tried it yourself. What you are missing is ONLY YOU see your own registration information after registering. Any Classmate who has not yet registered would see a blank form. I.E. they'd be seeing the registration form the same way you saw it before you filled it out.

Edited 04/08/09 7:20 PM
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 12:17 PM - Response #2

I did the same thing using myself to test the registration page, but I went through to the payment option and stopped there. So now it appears that I have placed an order for a reunion ticket, but I don't really want to do that. Is there any way that I can clear it. I just wanted to make sure it would work for others.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 4:26 PM - Response #3

1) Click your Reunion Planner link
2) Click the edit icon under your Attendees area
3) Click your own name
4) Delete order

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.