ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

IMAGE PROPERTIES

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/08/12 10:55 PM Views: 1194 Replies: 3
Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Im not having any success after I reset image properties. Is there a button to upload the reset/resized image back to the page ? I can't maximize that window to see if there's anymore buttons to click? The up and down arrow won't go further up or down? Is there something new I'm not seeing here? Would appreciate CC help/reply. Thank you so much. I have about 39 images to upload on the reunion page.There's so much text with the images, I can't upload all in the galleries.

Monday, January 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM - Response #1

Hi Thelma,

I'm having trouble understanding what you're referring to.

Can you tell me which page you're working on, and what exactly you're trying to do that you're unable to do? Please be as specific as you can, because I can't look over your shoulder to see what you click on.

Thanks!

Monday, January 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM - Response #2

Hi Eric,
Thanks for your reply. Let me try again if I can make you understand what/where my problem is...

What page am I working on?
I was working on the home page and also on the All About Reunions page and encountered the same problem.

What was I trying to do that I was not able to do?
I uploaded image that was too big. So I clicked on the image and select image properties, change the size/ratio but then I couldn't move the resized image back to the home page and in another same attempt on the all about reunions link.

Unlike the old way this was never a problem. After changes are made on the image, it gets posted back to where it was uploaded. I see preview but I can't move the up/down arrow to see if there's a save/ok. I hope this helps you see my problem.

I wanted to have like an auto show displaying cars different models/countries and/or have art display of most unique, tallest, deepest, variety stuff besides reunions and creating memories. But I'll be limited in quantity if I can't adjust the image prperties.
Thanks!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM - Response #3

I am still having some trouble understanding the exact problem you are having.

If you can't see the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons in the image editor, try using the keyboard combination of the control key and the minus [-] key to reduce the size of the page in the browser. That should make it so you can see those buttons. You can use ctrl-+ (control and plus) to bring the page size back up.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.