ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Family Site and Domain Name

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 12/29/08 10:51 PM Views: 1715 Replies: 7
Monday, December 29, 2008 at 10:51 PM

I have created a "Family Site" and am about to register a domain name. When the "New" family site system is debuted, whenever, will I be able to transfer the domain name to the new family site system. I know I will have to redo the new site, but I am wondering about the domain name. Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 2:16 AM - Response #1

Simple answer, yes.

Friday, January 2, 2009 at 7:04 PM - Response #2

Family site? Will they be free like reunion sites?

Friday, January 2, 2009 at 7:21 PM - Response #3

We're thinking about making them free only to existing Class Creator customers. I could make a pretty good case that it's you guys who designed the bulk of this system. We're just listening... In return we thought we'd make the system free if you have a current Class Creator password, and for those who don't we'll have a monthly subscription fee.

Edited 01/02/09 7:21 PM
Friday, January 2, 2009 at 11:11 PM - Response #4

Brad Switzer wrote:

We're thinking about making them free only to existing Class Creator customers. I could make a pretty good case that it's you guys who designed the bulk of this system. We're just listening... In return we thought we'd make the system free if you have a current Class Creator password, and for those who don't we'll have a monthly subscription fee.

I think that's pretty fair!!

I don't think it's us who created the bulk of the system. It wouldn't be here if it weren't for all you Class creator people!! Wink

Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 2:41 AM - Response #5

Well ok. Smile But for every idea we have, you guys have 2. Which is why the dreaded Task List keeps growing. Smile

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM - Response #6

Brad Switzer wrote:

Well ok. Smile But for every idea we have, you guys have 2. Which is why the dreaded Task List keeps growing. Smile

We are a demanding bunch, and rather spoiled too! Wink

I hope we say "thank you" often enough!

Terry

Friday, January 16, 2009 at 10:42 PM - Response #7

Thanks Jean. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.