ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

button

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/23/12 08:22 PM Views: 1141 Replies: 3
Monday, January 23, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Since we have been adding yearbook photo's I noticed that some people are having a hard time finding the "yearbook photo" button. Is there any way that I can customize this? Or at least make it bigger or something?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 3:25 PM - Response #1

Hi Ray,

Which "yearbook photo" button is that? Only admins can add yearbook photos (on the Manage Classmates list), and the "Add" link is in the same spot in every row on the table...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 8:08 PM - Response #2

Sorry,
I mean go to "classmate profiles" the "year - 1940" then click "Yearbook Photo" box. I think this could be improved. Maybe with how many yearbook photo's there are on the year or something. Something that makes a person want to try hitting this button instead of a checkbox. IMHO

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM - Response #3

We have a complete do of this page and its management coming up. There's a variety of options scattered about the system that affect this page. Too clunky and confusing. The redo moves all options that control this page to one logical and sensible Classmate Profiles page interface. I've noted on my task for that to discuss this feature as we make our updates. Thanks as always Ray for your sensible suggestions.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.