ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Some Classmates Can't Submit Survey

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/14/20 08:38 PM Views: 3669 Replies: 4
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 8:38 PM

I just created a survey, but some of my classmates are not able to submit it. The "submit" button is not appearing for some at the bottom of the survey. Other classmates are not having issues. Cache problem? Or something else?

Thanks,

Dave

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 8:48 PM - Response #1

The member needs to be logged in at the website in order to submit a survey. If they are not logged in, there will not be a submit button at the bottom of the page.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 9:01 PM - Response #2

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

The member needs to be logged in at the website in order to submit a survey. If they are not logged in, there will not be a submit button at the bottom of the page.

OK...thanks. I didn't think they could get to the survey page without being logged in?

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 9:05 PM - Response #3

You certainly can restrict that. Just go through your edit site Pages, edit link for that page, and check the box for restrict to logged in Members Only.

Friday, January 17, 2020 at 2:00 PM - Response #4

Dave Shellenbarger wrote:

I just created a survey, but some of my classmates are not able to submit it. The "submit" button is not appearing for some at the bottom of the survey. Other classmates are not having issues. Cache problem? Or something else?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Hopefully the surveys will run just fine for you, however several of us have experienced problems to the point that Gwen suggested we added verbiage at the end of our surveys to the effect that "If you do not see the submit button, hit Control+F5 or Command+R to force a full page refresh, you may have to do this several times and if all else fails, send us an email using the "Contact Us" button with the subject "My Vote". If you're on a cell phone, you may have to log in from a desktop or laptop.)

You can see more information on this link Members not able to submit survey response

Perhaps ClassCreator has fixed this and I've missed it, but better safe, etc.

Wishing you all the best 50th Reunion you've ever had!

Gary (also class of 1970!)

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.