ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Logo in Forum

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/02/08 10:57 AM Views: 1751 Replies: 8
Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 10:57 AM

I would like our school logo show on the forum post under school name. Uploaded it but didn't come up.

Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 6:20 PM - Response #1

The first time you ever log into these forums, if you already have a school logo, the logo will pull right into your forums profile. If you don't and then you upload one later, the logo then has to be inserted manually. I popped it in there for ya.

Monday, August 4, 2008 at 4:43 AM - Response #2

Thanks!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 1:09 AM - Response #3

Hey, Brad, could you hook a guy up with his HS logo? I just uploaded ours, as pathetic and unreadable as it is.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 1:43 AM - Response #4

Kevin,

Your pathetic, unreadable logo has been added.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 3:00 PM - Response #5

Thanks, Brad. I was pleased to see that after I uploaded a new, more legible logo, it was automatically imported to my profile! Cool!

Monday, March 9, 2009 at 2:07 PM - Response #6

Brad,
Can you explain how to add a logo to your profile picture on the forums? In the previous posts you added them for a couple of people, but didn't quite explain how one does it.
thanks

Edited 03/09/09 2:08 PM
Monday, March 9, 2009 at 3:07 PM - Response #7

When you log into our forums for the first time, our system behind the scenes creates an entire forum account for you including pulling your school logo from your web site into your account. This only happens one time though. So if you don't have a logo at all at the time of joining, then you also do not have a logo in these forums. No biggie, I just popped it in there for ya. I just wanted to explain why yours was not showing up.

Edited 03/09/09 3:07 PM
Monday, March 9, 2009 at 3:13 PM - Response #8

Thanks Brad. Super support on the site.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.