ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

What's New Page Maintenance

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/21/14 01:11 PM Views: 729 Replies: 3
Monday, July 21, 2014 at 1:11 PM

The IT folks are doing something called "clustering" today to further address the IT issues that we began experiencing late last week. We expect this to be the final resolution for the "service unavailable" 503 error message many of you have seen.

Part of today's process requires us to put the What's New page into maintenance mode temporarily. We will have this page up and running again as soon as possible.

Edited 07/21/14 1:12 PM
Monday, July 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM - Response #1

My crashes all morning today, continually, have been whenever I have tried to leave the "attendees" page on the old Reunion Planner. Thrown off the site every time. Must wait a few minutes, then return to my bookmark and go back to the site (sometimes needing to log in again, but I think I remember that not always being the case. I have been worrying about selling tickets, not the website.) Maybe this pattern is something obvious to you, given your "What's New" page work. Maybe it is something else.

Monday, July 21, 2014 at 2:35 PM - Response #2

I tried getting into the forums here..and the service was unavailable. I hope you find out where the gremlins are and chase them away. Twisted EvilWinkRazz

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 1:06 PM - Response #3

For an update on the IT issues please see this thread: http://www.classcreator.com/admin_tasks_...o=edit&task_id=42187

We're hoping for a full resolution from IT by Thursday.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.