ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Deceased classmates information

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/23/09 03:55 PM Views: 1681 Replies: 5
Friday, October 23, 2009 at 3:55 PM

In another post I mentioned a premium resource available thru the library for searching for death and obituary information. I ended up getting a library card from a bigger city that had the resource available since the local one was no longer making this available. I did it all on line and they sent me the card in the mail. So I am up and going again. If you find you can't get this service feel free to send me a private message with your classmates name and a possible keyword and I can try the search for you.

Friday, October 23, 2009 at 6:50 PM - Response #1

What is the resource you use? I'm near Chicago and perhaps their library has it also.

Thanks,
Carole

Friday, October 23, 2009 at 7:29 PM - Response #2

Posted Friday, October 23, 2009 at 3:55 PM

On your web site you have a milk carton with a picture of a missing person. can you send me the info on how you did it

thanks

bill l.

Friday, October 23, 2009 at 10:31 PM - Response #3

Carole I. Mackey wrote:

What is the resource you use? I'm near Chicago and perhaps their library has it also.

Thanks,
Carole

The resouce is under America's obituaries and deaths. It would be in their premium resouces if they have it available. I had to get my card from the Columbus library which is 2 hours away from where I live so you might have to search several libraries to find one that has it available. Once you do it's worth it to have available. You can see who has it available by checking the libraries websites. Also Reference USA is a great resource for finding classmates and phone numbers. It too is thru the premium resources.

Edited 10/23/09 10:31 PM
Friday, October 23, 2009 at 10:38 PM - Response #4
milktemplate267.jpg

William Leggett wrote:

Posted Friday, October 23, 2009 at 3:55 PM

On your web site you have a milk carton with a picture of a missing person. can you send me the info on how you did it

thanks

bill l.

Bill I took the milk carton and opened it in Paint. Then I removed the blank white section. Then I inserted a picture of the classmate I wanted and saved it on my computer under their name. I attached the orginal which has information on the side of it. I deleted that from mine. If you like the version I have just click on mine and save it to your pictures and cut the picture out and paste the picture in you want. If you need more specific directions let me know.

Friday, October 23, 2009 at 10:39 PM - Response #5

Thanks so much. I'll try to find it in Chicago.

Carole

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.