ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Christmal Balls background

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/12/09 01:46 AM Views: 1555 Replies: 6
Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 1:46 AM

OK, where is it? My wife got it for her '65 Class and I am struggling to find it for may '60 '61 Classes reunion. Or, is there something better that I have missed???

Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 9:09 AM - Response #1

Edd,

If you both share the same computer, the background you are looking for should be on the same computer somewhere because in order to use a background, it first has to be on your local drive.

Here it is if you can't find it anywhere else. Just click on the link and then right-click and choose save the image, then choose Change Colors, Browse, find the background, then save all changes

http://s3images.classcreator.com/13454/000/3.jpg

PS. In case anyone is wondering, this is how you can find out and use ANY background image from another class website: Just use the browser VIEW SOURCE feature and search for "background-image", then copy the URL from between the left and right parenthesis.

Edited 12/12/09 9:13 AM
Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 11:29 AM - Response #2
ornaments-black.jpg

You may like these.

Edited 12/12/09 11:31 AM
Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM - Response #3

I have Christmas balls on my site and not sure if these are the ones you are referring to. Help yourself!

I am on another computer so I can't attach them on here for you but go on my site and right click and then click on source and get the code from there. If you are still having problems just yell and I will get on my other computer later where I saved my background and I'll email it to ya!

Dawn Very Happy

Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 5:10 PM - Response #4

An easy way to grab an image from any site and save it to your hard drive is to just right click on it and then choose "Save image as..." For the Christmas balls background image, right click somewhere on it, choose "View background image" and then right click on that image and choose "Save image as..." to save it to your hard drive.

You can also create backgrounds out of just about any image, or create your own. I created the red and green striped background on our site by drawing colored lines in Publisher, grabbing a printscreen around the portion I wanted (I use Gadwin to do it), and then saving it to my hard drive. I've been experimenting with creating seamless designs so they flow together when used as a background.

Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 11:50 AM - Response #5

Here is the thread too that actually has the Christmas balls file on it: http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?threadid=21D23B33-0884-3767-80C9A9F059B92062

Oops - I spoke too soon, I noticed you all already have the background on your site. Very Happy

Edited 12/13/09 11:52 AM
Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 1:50 PM - Response #6

Thank you anyway, it is always a good feeling to know that someone out there is listening.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.