ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Class Creator Welcomes Eric Bassey

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/17/11 05:57 PM Views: 1515 Replies: 25
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Eric Bassey has joined Class Creator in our Technical Support department.

Eric comes to us with a wealth of computer experience and will be instrumental in assisting all of you as we gear up to release many new Class Creator features. Not only is Eric incredibly technically capable he's an all around charismatic, witty, darn nice guy. He's already making a big impact here. We're very lucky to have him as part of the Class Creator family. Please take a moment to give Eric a big hello and welcome him aboard.

Edited 08/17/11 6:03 PM
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 6:01 PM - Response #1

Hello Eric

Look forward to working with you in the future. Great to have you onboard.

Randy Jennings

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 6:04 PM - Response #2

Best wishes to you Eric ! Enjoy working with a great team !

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 6:08 PM - Response #3

Welcome aboard............(are you single?) LOL

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 6:19 PM - Response #4

A big welcome to you Eric. Can't wait to learn from a "capable, charismatic, witty and nice guy". What an endorsement !!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 6:21 PM - Response #5

Welcome Eric! I have already been in contact with you!! We're a good group!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 6:21 PM - Response #6

Welcome Eric! You're already making a positive impact here in the help forums with responses in the past few days!

Edited 08/17/11 6:51 PM
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 6:44 PM - Response #7

Welcome Eric!
We are so happy to have another Miracle Worker added to Brad and his ClassCreator Crew! We are looking forward to the Standard of Excellence that is ClassCreator!
Many happy years to you and yours!
Thanks again!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 6:45 PM - Response #8

Hello there Eric!

Welcome to CC! I think you will find that you have made a wise decision in climbing aboard this Train ~ it's going places!

Were you just hanging around MI, or did they import you? Wink Looking forward to connecting with you sometime! Blessings, N

Edited 08/18/11 5:04 AM
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 7:16 PM - Response #9

Hola, Eric! You are joining a great group of people! They could not be more helpful and I am sure you will enjoy working with them and hopefully you have lots of patience for all of us admins! Wink

Janie Albright Blank
Admin for watterson1966.org and
Ifcvallarta.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 7:27 PM - Response #10

Welcome to the party, Eric. It is great to have you onboard.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 7:54 PM - Response #11

Welcome Eric!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 8:18 PM - Response #12

Welcome Eric, What an endorsement with that endorsement, I think Brad is taking a vacation soon.Rolling EyesWinkWink

Edited 08/17/11 8:19 PM
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM - Response #13

Welcome Eric to the CC family! You have joined a great group of folks, that's for sure and it sounds like they are lucky too. We all appreciate all the help and patience your team provides. Welcome, Bonita.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 10:08 PM - Response #14

Welcome Eric,

I am sure you know that you have joined a group that has a great deal of patience, is very helpful and caring. Looking forward to working with you.

Gerrie Dodd

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 10:31 PM - Response #15
Yearbook-Sample-Text.doc

Eric:
Welcome aboard, we're all happy to have more talented and energetic techs on the team that supports us and our efforts. Being in the middle of creating our 50th reunion yearbook, perhaps you can be the champion to streamline the process so that we have a few format options for yearbook pages with the classmates Name, address, phone #, email addr. and the text he/she put in his profile with their picture to the right of their Name, Addr. Etc. Can't see why we can't have a few pre-designed yearbook pages that the system can spit out so we don't have to cut and paste everything from several sources. This is really needed and the current process is needs much attention. Welcome aboard Champion.
I've attached a sample of what one option might look like w/o pics on the text page.
Richard Hays

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 10:54 PM - Response #16

Welcome aboard, Eric. You're joining a great crew, and I'm sure the crew is happy to have you on board. Looking forward to working with you!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 11:07 PM - Response #17

Welcome Eric. I am very low tech, so I am the pest here. I know you will be an asset to Class Creator.
Esther

Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM - Response #18
Yearbook-Sample-Text.doc

Richard Hays wrote:

...Being in the middle of creating our 50th reunion yearbook, perhaps you can be the champion to streamline the process so that we have a few format options for yearbook pages with the classmates Name, address, phone #, email addr. and the text he/she put in his profile with their picture to the right of their Name, Addr. Etc...
Richard Hays

Richard:

You should be able to create at least a 'first draft' of this document by downloading the profiles and opening them in Excel. Then create a merge document in MS Word. Using some of the if-then-else logic available, the fields which some members did not complete can be skipped over, etc. We created a printed directory for our 50th Reunion last month. We only included the contact information -- no profile information, but I did it using Excel and Word.

Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 12:19 AM - Response #19

Hello Eric, Welcome to the Class creator. Looking forward to learning from you.

Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 1:53 AM - Response #20

Hi Eric!
Great to have you as a part of this Cyber Home for friends... old and new! Hope you have as much fun as we all have creating cyber sites for our classes/families/and communities! Best of Luck...and looking forward to working with you!

Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 9:42 AM - Response #21

Welcome Eric,

Class Creator is a great team . . . feel sure that you will enjoy working with them. And we administrators will look forward to having you answer our many questions!

Have a great day!

Louise

Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 10:37 AM - Response #22

Happy to have you on board. This is a great place to be.

Lara

Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 11:09 AM - Response #23

Thank you all for such a warm and enthusiastic welcome. I look forward to helping all of you make your ClassCreator sites everything you hope they wil be! Thanks also to Brad for opening the door and inviting me in to the ClassCreator party! Wink

-e

Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 9:22 PM - Response #24

Welcome to Brad and His Bunch!!! You're with a great group.

Friday, August 19, 2011 at 2:49 PM - Response #25

Good to 'meet' you, Eric! Brad's description says... you are a good fit for CC. Look forward to all you have to share. The welcome mat is out for you! (Trust me... it was here.)

Oh... and don't let Irma scare you away! Smile

Edited 08/19/11 2:50 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.